Week 22 Romans 14
Week 22: Romans 14
Please listen again to the sermon of June 18, re-read Romans 14 and on your own consider these questions, as together we dig deeper.
- What are the difference of opinions between the strong and the weak? (vs. 2-3,5,14,20-21)
- What do you think is a weak in faith Christian? (vs.3) Why does Paul refer to someone like this as weak?
- What are the most natural and likely attitudes of the strong to the weak and the weak to the strong? 9vs. 3, 15)
- What “charge” does Paul present to both the weak and the strong? Where are the strong doing wrong? Where are the weak doing wrong?
- What important Biblical/Theological truth does Paul say the weak? the strong? are missing?
- What positive advice does Paul give? What course of action does he prescribe?
- Choose one or two issues that divide Christians today. How would Paul’s principle apply here?