Week 19 Romans 12:1-8
Please listen again to the sermon of May 28, re-read Romans 12:1-8 and on your own, or better still, join with one of our small groups during the week and consider these questions, as together we dig deeper.
- How would you define “worship”?
- After reading 12:1, how is your previous understanding of worship stretched?
- Verses 1&2 refer to both our minds and our bodies. How are both of these facets of who we are integral to our life of faith?
- Where do you feel the world is pushing hardest to squeeze you into its mould?
- Where do you notice the world’s influence most in your own life? Where are you least aware of it?
- What would you say are your God given gifts to be used to serve Him? How/where are you using your’s?