The Marriage Course
Looking to make a bad marriage better, improve a good marriage or make a great marriage the best it can be? Why not join us for “The Marriage Course”.
For seven dates the course helps couples to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and inlaws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love language and much more.
A ministry of Keswick Presbyterian Church that starts running on Fridays in October. Email Jeff or Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
($120/couple – Limited Space – Financial Assistance available)